HARA is governed by the General Assembly of its members which meets once a year and by its Board of Directors which meets 11 times a year. Day to day Management is the responsibility of the Director with the support of a Therapeutic Team comprising medical staff, psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker and the head nurse.
Board of Directors
- Chair, Andreas Zombanakis
Andreas is an Investment Banker and has been a member of the Board for 10 years. He serves on a number of NGO Boards involved with education, heritage, and the Patriarchate of Constantinople. He has a BA from Harvard, an MBA from the Wharton School and a Master of Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Vice-Chair, Marilena Minaides
- Vice-Chair, Alexandra Palli-Gianakopoulou
- General Secretary, Erietta Riza-Souroulides
- Treasurer, Nikolaos Vafias
- Special Secretary, Kali Miliou-Stavrianki (Parent)
- Member, Maria Thermou-Dedeilia (Parent)
- Member, Alexandra Martinou
- Member, Sophi Tsourtou (Parent)